Thursday, January 18, 2007

New Stack

Today, with any luck I will have time to pour over a new stack of magazines and delight at the glossy pages with a glass of red in hand. This is perhaps my favorite thing to do, after reading the online versions, picking the one's I would like to have actual copies of ,rushing off to Chapters and buying a tower of fashion books. Every month the selection is slightly different, but the basics are there: one international vogue, one street wear based mag, and one design oriented one. The truth is, I am not a loyal reader of any particular magazine, I have had subscriptions in the past, and found that some months left me unsatisfied, some issues too skimpy and other times the fashion spreads emphasized trends that I had no interest in. I am sure after today I will have much to report on!

No comments: