Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Best Lil Tees on Queen Street!


American Apparel may have reigned as the default cotton t-shirt, and I've personally owned 100 in the past decade, but once I found these I must admit that I have officially switched. The Alternative Apparel tee is made of the softest combed ringspun cotton I have ever touched, it feels delightful on the skin. The fit is much nicer than the American Apparel tee, I found that American tee's were slightly boxy, even the classic girl was made to be quite boyish. The Alternative tees provide a clingy and softer fit. The best part is they are only $25 a pop, so getting the basics is made quite affordable. I found these at Sydney's on Queen Street West, however since than I have found that they do have a website, its horrid and doesn't do justice to the brand but you can order them from there.

1 comment:

G said...

Thanks for the kind words; shoot me an email and I can send you a shirt or two as a token of our appreciation.

cheers!
jarod@alternativeapparel.com